What’s up NotesNoma fans! Happy Cyber Monday!
Watch this video we made to see how to get free fries at McDonald’s.
Here’s the Deal:
Every time the Warriors win a home game, McDonald’s almost always offer free fries in its California stores. Last year, these were regular medium-sized fries. This year, they offer free garlic medium-sized fries. They want to make everyone feel like their a “baller.” Can you say “swish?”
What You Need to Do:
- The very first thing you must do is download the free McDonald’s mobile application (available on Android and iOS platforms).
- Then, you will need to sign-up for a free account and choose your local McDonald’s store.
- Once logged in, you will have access to the “Deals” section where you will find the free garlic fries offer following a Warriors home game win.
- After selecting the deal, a QR code should appear on your phone. Simply take this to check-out counter and show it to your cashier in which they will have it scanned.
- Wait patiently. Reflect on happy thoughts such as stumbling across this blog post and saving money.
- Finally, redeem your free fries (once it is ready).
Please note: The chances of your friends asking you for some fries will go up exponentially when travelling or hanging out together. It is highly advisable that you do not throw away your fries, but to first check-in with anyone nearby (particularly those in need).
The McDonald’s app offers more than just free fries, of course. They offer weekly deals, buy one get one free offers, and much more. I’ve utilized this many times and can attest to this wallet-friendly experience.
This post is in not sponsored by McDonald’s. It is simply effort to help you, from one broke college student to another. I do hope to soon go there again and offer my free fries to the homeless and share some light this holiday season. I challenge you to be a light that gives warmth to someone’s cold world this holiday season!
Happy Cyber Monday!